India is a country with a variety of geological conditions and climates. This feature of India makes it most favourable for adventure sports. It has everything from the beaches of Goa to the Mountain peaks of Himalayas to the deserts of Rajasthan. Very few countries in the world have such variety. India has variety everywhere. It has variety regarding customs, traditions, cultures, the cuisine, etc.
Due to the wide variety of destinations in India, India is quite popular for real adventure sports. It is the right place for adventure sports enthusiasts. If you are planning to try some adventure this holiday, here are few suggestions that may be handy for you.
Tips for an adventure enthusiast
- Adventure sports do not come cheap at all. So prepare well in advance and save a lot of money. Getting there also might be expensive. Say you are planning some adventure in the northern part of India. Firstly, you will have to book your Chennai to Delhi flights. After you reach Delhi, getting to the destination might need some extra travel and expenditure too. Even the tickets for your favorite adventure sport may be quite expensive.
- Do a bit of research before you go for these sports. One adventure sport might be available in many destinations. Do some research about which destination is the best for that particular sport. Ask your friends for reviews if some of them have already visited few of the places. Also, do some research about the Chennai to Delhi flights.
- Take good care of your health. Adventure sports needs a lot of stamina. You need to be fit both physically and mentally while trying out some real adventure.
- Packing is an art that every traveler must know. Always pack light and compact. Never forget anything you require for the adventure sport. Pack in such a way that you are well prepared for everything. May it be rain, snow or the scorching sun.
- Be ready for a lot of uncertainties. Always be ready for the unexpected. Be prepared to handle everything that comes your way.
- Eat healthily and keep taking a lot of fluids. Fluids are essential because it is very important to stay hydrated while doing all the adventure sports.
- Try to shoot your adventure. It is always a pride to see yourself being adventurous. It is a great idea to shoot your experience so that you can even share it with your family and friends.
Adventure sports that you cannot afford to miss in India
Here is a list of destinations and adventure sports that you should try out in India. The experience is incredible
- Singalila Ridge, West Bengal
- Pang to Rumtse, Ladakh
- Trials of Sikkim
- Bir, Himachal Pradesh
- Stok Kangri, Ladakh
- Kamshet, Maharashtra
- Baga, Goa
- Devprayag, Karnataka
- Beas river, Manali
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Netrani, Karnataka
- Lakshadweep Islands
- Shepherd’s Trail, Himachal Pradesh
- Zanskar, Jammu and Kashmir
- Dodital, Uttarakhand
Now that you know all you need to know about adventure sports, What are you waiting for? Book your flights. It is time to go crazy.