If you’re not a member of the visa-exempt category, an electronic visa to Oman is the first necessity that you need to consider. It would not take long now to get a permit with all the necessary things. Furthermore, all the documents can be readily available. You just need to identify which are required. To guide you, the information below would help.
The Convenience that Online Application Brings
Since March 2018, applying for Oman Visa has never been more comfortable with three easy steps that may take only 10 minutes. The application process includes:
- Apply online
- Make online payment
- Check your email address
Oman Visa Requirement to Get Approved
The following requirements must be met for you to get approved for E Visa Oman such as the following:
- You must be beyond the Sultanate of Oman at the time of application.
- You must be a citizen of a group of one state.
- You must not have an existing valid entry permit for Oman during application of electronic visa Oman.
- Your license to travel to a foreign country must be valid for at least six months from the day of arrival in Oman.
Good to know: Obtaining a valid electronic Oman Evisum does not guarantee entrance into the Oman Sultanate. An inspection of your documents must be conducted by the Royal Oman Police office at the border to allow you to enter the country. If you are a citizen of the member states of the Gulf Cooperation Council, you can freely enter Oman without a visa.
Other Option to Know Your Eligibility for Electronic Oman Visa
Another way to know your suitability for online application is to visit Oman consular for further details. If you’re eligible, the next necessity is your passport. It must be at least six months valid from the arrival date in Oman. This is strictly implemented to be qualified for approval.
Documents Needed for the Application
The electronic copy of these documents must be sent via the online form:
- Legal passport
- Photo with a straight and frontal vision of a light gray background
- Credit card
- Usable accommodation like an apartment, hotel, etc.
- Effective return ticket
Cost of Oman Evisum
Typically, the visa costs USD 130 and the service free amounts USD 30. With the help of visa expert assistance, your online application will be processed without any errors. Your data will be protected through the system.
Types of Application
Once the approval of your permit has been granted, you’ll obtain the electronic visa no later than 24 hours. There are two types available such as the following:
- One-time entry: Valid for 30 days from the date of arrival in Oman; you need to use this permit within six months of its issue.
- Enter several times: Valid for one year from the date of arrival in Oman; you need to use this permit for the first time within six months from the date of issue.
Take note: If the applicant surpasses the approved length of visit, a corresponding fine of 10 OMR which is roughly USD 26 or 22 EUR must be paid per day to the local authorities.
One More Thing Before You Go
Accomplishing the permit to reach Oman is easy breezy through online Oman E Visa application, and you’ll then get the result via email. Get help from the most reliable agency to process your electronic travel authorization to Oman.